Symptoms of Piles (Haemorrhoids) Disease?
These are some of the main Piles symptoms:
1. Anal discharge of blood This is one of the most common and alarming piles symptom.Piles usually bleed after a bowel movement, and blood may be detected in the toilet or on the toilet tissue. Blood loss always seems to be the first piles symptom but in reality it is more likely to be constipation or itchiness.
2. Itching throughout the anal area Acute and sporadic itchiness is also known as a piles symptom. So if you suffer from itchiness which is more intense than normal and it doesn’t subside with rubbing then it may be the early warning signs of hemorrhoids. Moreover if you currently have a very inactive lifestyle and/or little exercise, you should visit doctor immediately for a diagnosis.
3. Burning throughout the anal area
Another piles symptom, which is common with people suffering from this disease, is burning throughout the anal area. It is also a sporadic symptom. Again, if it is not subside with rubbing than you should see the doctor to get properly investigated.
4. Pain throughout the anal area
If you suffer from severe pain in the anal area, than this might be one of piles symptoms as well. If you suffer from pain in and around the anal area for more than 10 minutes, then you should try to do some exercises or more ideally is to go for a walk. If the pain still continues, then visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
5. Anal discharge of mucus Another not very common piles symptom is slimy discharge of mucus which is no more severe than bleeding. While it is not as common as blood loss it should be seen as well.
6. Constipation This is quite often the first symptom for piles but being a very common disease in itself, it is overlooked by people as piles symptoms. Unfortunately, it’s a condition that can be brought on by any number of things – most often diet. Long standing constipation can make a person prone to develop piles.
7. An urge to use the toilet This piles symptom is in line with the previous symptom i.e. constipation. One may feel the urge to go to the toilet repeatedly and may not be able to pass the stools. If this persists for more than 24 hours it’s important that you consult with a doctor.
8. Swelling around the anus This is the most severe piles symptom and really is the last point where you can ‘catch’ piles before things go beyond limits. When Feeling uncomfortable, many people will go and see their doctor at this point. But unfortunately, through embarrassment, fear, ignorance and hesitation many more don’t do anything at all.
Piles are not an incurable disease but unfortunately, it tends to get worse over time if it’s not cured. So it should be treated as soon as possible.
Madrasi Piles Clinic ( Doctor Raj ) can give you the best treatment for your Hemorrhoids/ Plies diseases. We would like to suggest you don't take this lightly, Hemorrhoids diseases can become into cancer also, Madrasi Plies clinic is one of the Best piles clinic in West Delhi, South Delhi, North Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi. We can give you assurance that we will give you best treatment for your Piles disease.
Dr Raj has more than 15 years experience for Hemorrhoids/ Plies diseases, and he is one of the Best Hemorrhoids/ Plies diseases specialist Doctor in Delhi Ncr region like Patel nagar, Rajinder nagar, Pahar ganj, Khanpur, Uttam nagar, Janak puri, Jasola, Faridabad, Motinagar, Ramesh Nagar, Karol Bagh, Rajouri Garden, Greater Kailash, South Delhi, Pandav Nagar, Rohini, Pritampura, Inderpuri, Khyala, Karam pura, Harinagar, Dwarka, Kirti Nagar, Mangol Puri, Mayapuri, Naraina, Nagloi.